Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

Vote 4 Newhouse

May 21, 2017 - May 26, 2017

- Free!

Newhouse is in the Final 4 and we need your vote! go to bit.ly/vote4newhouse
Help Newhouse provide safety, comfort and hope to individuals and families fleeing abuse.
Voting has begun for the Chiefs Charity Game Beneficiary. Support Newhouse with your vote!

About the Chiefs Charity Game
The chosen organization will receive 90% of the proceeds from the Chiefs Charity Game, with the remaining 10% of the proceeds dedicated to the sustainability of the Chiefs Charity Game and its future beneficiaries through the Hunt Family Foundation. Annually, the game raises approximately $400,000 to $600,000. The Chiefs Charity Game represents an opportunity for the selected organization to establish a signature partnership with the Kansas City Chiefs.

“Share” the Exciting News
Help Newhouse collect more votes! Please forward this email to your friends, professional contacts, community leaders- encourage them to vote on our behalf.

LIKE, SHARE, RETWEET, COMMENT- Encourage others to VOTE
Have you LIKED NewhouseShelter on FB?
Are you FOLLOWING NewhouseShelter on TW?
LinkedIn with Newhouse?

 

Details

Start:
May 21, 2017
End:
May 26, 2017
Cost:
Free!
Event Tags:
, , ,
Website:
bit.ly/vote4newhouse

Venue

Online Voting

Details

Start:
May 21, 2017
End:
May 26, 2017
Cost:
Free!
Event Tags:
, , ,
Website:
bit.ly/vote4newhouse

Venue

Online Voting